First time event..... HELP !!!!

johndeerepilot

Big Fan !!!! But I need your help.. I am on the Board of directors in the town of Bluefield Wv and Va.. They were looking for something fun and exciting to do for an activity or event in our town to draw in some young people.. I spoke up and said " I know, Lets put together an R/C Air show... Huge hit and tons of interest! Now guess who is in charge of it? We have a uncontrolled airport 3 miles from here and they have a new manager who is always looking for ways to bring people to use the airport and he is very interested and willing. This could be a very large event and I don't have a clue how to put it together, any advice? I would love to talk to you and pick your brain..

Ed King

haha49

Big Fan !!!! But I need your help.. I am on the Board of directors in the town of Bluefield Wv and Va.. They were looking for something fun and exciting to do for an activity or event in our town to draw in some young people.. I spoke up and said " I know, Lets put together an R/C Air show... Huge hit and tons of interest! Now guess who is in charge of it? We have a uncontrolled airport 3 miles from here and they have a new manager who is always looking for ways to bring people to use the airport and he is very interested and willing. This could be a very large event and I don't have a clue how to put it together, any advice? I would love to talk to you and pick your brain..

Ed King

Find local rc clubs talk to them see if people can come out. Talk to the airport at were and when you can and can't fly. Talk to companys that sell stuff see if they want to come out and setup a booth ect. Put washrooms/portapotys in. Advertise in the local paper schools ect.

To start I would try local RC clubs and see if some of the members want to come out and put on a show. Might have someone want to have a booth showing people how to make planes or even a paper airplane contest.