Help! Flaperons DXe

alejo048814

I was wondering if i could program flaperons to mi Cub S+, on my DXe (The one with Flaps Switch, and one extra two position Aux Switch) with the usb interface on PC, and how.

Also can i program them to the empty extra Aux Switch next to the flaps to run them separately from the flaps like a light or gear?
(Not having to brake that much every time)

Thanks.

Innaviation

Oh, flaperons, got it. Even with flaperons I still find it difficult to program a function using just the preprogrammed switches. I normally have to hook it up with a cable to get everything working just right... I haven't used a DXe in a while so it could have changed

alejo048814

Oh, flaperons, got it. Even with flaperons I still find it difficult to program a function using just the preprogrammed switches. I normally have to hook it up with a cable to get everything working just right... I haven't used a DXe in a while so it could have changed
Yeah yeah i'm waiting for the cable delivery; I saw that may be with the cable you can do it to the rx; can you asign a flaperon mix alone in one switch? AUX 1 deploying some flaperons aside and separate from the flaps?

alejo048814

I don't have light nor gear to add to that Aux 1

Innaviation

Yeah yeah i'm waiting for the cable delivery; I saw that may be with the cable you can do it to the rx; can you asign a flaperon mix alone in one switch? AUX 1 deploying some flaperons aside and separate from the flaps?
I'm pretty sure you can but I haven't been in the programming for the DXe in a while so don't take my word for it