Flite Fest 2014 Campers Area

Fasted2629

Looks like right now best chance of rain is Thursday and Sunday which is both 30% highs in the low 80's and lows in the high 50's to low 60's . Sounds like it might just be a great trip especially is you are in a tent

bitogre

Looks like right now best chance of rain is Thursday and Sunday which is both 30% highs in the low 80's and lows in the high 50's to low 60's . Sounds like it might just be a great trip especially is you are in a tent

Great news. But best to come prepared for the rain even if it does not happen.

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
Flite Fest Weather.jpg

Onebladeprop

Took the time to make a genturi today. Ran the generator for a couple of hours and it worked great! That was about $20 well spent. The camper is almost all ready. Going to really start packing tomorrow.

0720141715_zps9b195859.jpg

Splatwillicrash

Awsome Job on the Gentury!!!

Took the time to make a genturi today. Ran the generator for a couple of hours and it worked great! That was about $20 well spent. The camper is almost all ready. Going to really start packing tomorrow.

0720141715_zps9b195859.jpg

That should keep those pesky mosquitos and multirotors away too!

Splatwillicrash

Someone should hit Harbor freight and buy some of the rolls of florescent colored vinyl ribbon to make things like extension cords, Tent and Awning Guy lines and other obstructions easier to spot.

Splatwillicrash

I dont care if it rains, I brought my Aquacopter and waterproof FPV Rig!!! In fact I am hoping to go over to the lake nearby (if I can get a ride), and fly it over there off the water..... Unless of course Mr. Furey has added a water feature we don't see on Google Earth....

Onebladeprop

you could always bring a kiddy pool...

actually that could be a fun challenge, land a float plane in a kiddy pool.

Like others I will open up the beast to host some tent campers if the weather turns, though it is looking like a decent weekend. :)