Flite Test Community Podcast Ep 3 - "Back in 1885"

Burly

Who is Kevin Teschner?
Does he have a forum name?
Most of us recognize people by their forum names.
If you could please include the forum name in parenthesis so we can know who it is.

Last edited:

Fasted2629

FTCC Build Nights

Hey friends sorry for the delay its been a crazy few weeks.
I have been looking at several options and this is going to be an interesting adventure.

The Goal is to help people with building have a good time and enjoy building with each other.

First thing i would love feedback on is what we want to set up for the first build.... Keep in mind we want to start off easy and informative and not get in over our heads.

Once WE choose a plan to build on please cut all templates out prior to build night. We don't want anyone behind because they are trying to cut plans and then foam.
We should probably break the build into sections depending on the difficulty of the build and the Bandwidth we are able to handle.
Give me your thought and let's see where we end up.

Thank you,

Eddie (aka) Fasted2629

CrashRecovery

I'm a care bear...Really?
Mentor
Simple, do setup like the CrashCast does does now using a live youtube feed and only have select people part of it. then everyone else can watch as you build. There is options for a chat so i suggest having someone monitor that for questions.

HilldaFlyer

Hi guys,
You talked a bit about VTOL and only mentioned KK2. I have a half-way built VTOL and I am looking for a flight controller. Any suggestions? Thanks - David