Offer Flite Test Kits

fdnyjery

I have a number of flite test kits that are unopened and are willing to sell at a modest price. lately I have been just flying ARFs and the lits are just sitting inmy garage. I would love to see them go to people who are into building and flying the foamies from Flite test . Just let me know ,if you are interested and we can swap e-mails. Jerry Okeefe

bearit

I have a number of flite test kits that are unopened and are willing to sell at a modest price. lately I have been just flying ARFs and the lits are just sitting inmy garage. I would love to see them go to people who are into building and flying the foamies from Flite test . Just let me know ,if you are interested and we can swap e-mails. Jerry Okeefe
what kits do you have?

Ligbaer

50 Percenter
Im interseted

fdnyjery

I live in Longwood, Florida and the buyer will pay shipping if its not expensive otherwise we can share the shipping costs

fdnyjery

TO: bearit...LUVMY...Flyer in STYLE here is what I have KIT wise to start . All UNOPENED
TINY TRAINER...........MINI SCOUT...... MINI ARROW WING (3)..........BLOODY WONDER......LONG EASY AND A CASE OF WATER PROOF FOAM (BROWN).....THIS IS WHAT I HAVE SO FAR I WILL BE UP IN THE ATTIC TOMORROW TO SEE THE REST.I AM GOING TO CHECK PRICES AT THE FLITE STORE AND THEN PRICE THEM AT A GOOD REDUCTION, IN PRICE, AND i WANT TO BE FAIR TO WHOMEVER WANTS THESE KITS. TO BE HONEST, I AM 78 YRS OLD AND HAVE NOT THE AVID DESIRE TO BUILD ANYMORE AND AM SATISFIED WITH A FEW OF THE ARFs I HAVE NOW.. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I AM DOING THIS, SO CUT ME A BREAK TILL I HAVE EVERYTHING SET UP AND IN ORDER, OK ? JERRY OKEEFE

bearit

TO: bearit...LUVMY...Flyer in STYLE here is what I have KIT wise to start . All UNOPENED
TINY TRAINER...........MINI SCOUT...... MINI ARROW WING (3)..........BLOODY WONDER......LONG EASY AND A CASE OF WATER PROOF FOAM (BROWN).....THIS IS WHAT I HAVE SO FAR I WILL BE UP IN THE ATTIC TOMORROW TO SEE THE REST.I AM GOING TO CHECK PRICES AT THE FLITE STORE AND THEN PRICE THEM AT A GOOD REDUCTION, IN PRICE, AND i WANT TO BE FAIR TO WHOMEVER WANTS THESE KITS. TO BE HONEST, I AM 78 YRS OLD AND HAVE NOT THE AVID DESIRE TO BUILD ANYMORE AND AM SATISFIED WITH A FEW OF THE ARFs I HAVE NOW.. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I AM DOING THIS, SO CUT ME A BREAK TILL I HAVE EVERYTHING SET UP AND IN ORDER, OK ? JERRY OKEEFE
i have most of those the only one I may not have is the mini aero wing let me know what you want for those for that

Ligbaer

50 Percenter
how much is the foam and and how many sheets 25 or 50

fdnyjery

TO; LIGBAER..BEARIT..LUVMY40..FLYERINSTYLE..FLIGHTSPEED Here are the prices I have come up with NOT COUNTING POSTAGE....
MINI ARROW I HAVE 3 AND CAN MAKE A DEAL IF YOU WANT ALL 3 OTHERWISE $15.00 A PIECE.....BLOODY BARRON AND BLOODY WONDER PACKAGED AS A 2 PLANE KIT$40.00...LONG EASY OLDER F/T KIT $10.00....SIMPLE CUB$25.00... TRIAD JETS ABC FROM STEM OF F/T$45.00
TINY TRAINER OLDER F/T KIT WITH WHITE FOAM $10.00 AND A CASE OF BROWN WATERPROOF FOAM 25 SHEETS $45.00.
IF INTERESTED, LET ME KNOW YOUR ADDRESS SO I CAN GIVE YOU A PRICE FOR SHIPPING JERRY

fdnyjery

I am checking which is the cheapest way to ship to you, will let you know Wednesday what I came up with