• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

FliteTest "Gremlin" splash screen

btallis

Hello All-

Just wanted to show you my new splash screen on my 9X that I upgraded with ER9x. I'm SO glad I did the upgrade. What a world of a difference!

Brad

PS. I got permission from the FliteTest crew to use the gremlin image...

FliteTest.JPG

btallis

Hello All-

Thanks for the comments. I've attached the file I created. I'm not a graphic artist or anything, so I only spent a few minutes creating this image.

I created this to show my support for FliteTest. I appreciate what they are doing for the hobby. My son is more interested in building "scratch-built foamies" now instead of playing video games. He watches all of the Josh & Josh videos and even "invents" his own airplanes.

So, thanks to Flite Test!

Brad

(right-mouse-click on image and save to your hard-drive)

Instructions to change default ER9x splash-screen:
http://9xforums.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=138

FliteTest.png

bmsweb

Site Moderator
Hello All-

Just wanted to show you my new splash screen on my 9X that I upgraded with ER9x. I'm SO glad I did the upgrade. What a world of a difference!

Brad

PS. I got permission from the FliteTest crew to use the gremlin image...

View attachment 6540
WOW is all that comes to mind! I can't possible think of a Better Upgrade than this!!! Goto hand it to you Brad! I will be doing this upgrade to both Thomas and My Radios!

You know ER9X...the name in bottom left corner is pilot name and set as values in config - it is not part of the image itself.

The logo is the same as the author of the thread posted.
The blueish backlight is HK blue backlight - the camera had some hard time focusing when the room was dark

//UndCon