Flying Indoors

Tom O'Connell

Bixler FPV Mods Fantastic
you guys should fly something like the t-28 indoors
i know mr john r from horizon did with a corsair with an 8 ft ceiling or something
maybe another challenge for chad and josh b :D

earthsciteach

Dang, I have to get the video of after RC club at school yesterday. It was pretty much the complete opposite of this. Grandi decided he could fly his sky surfer in the school gym. :rolleyes:

teflyer

Full Circle
"If you win, you buy me coffee"
"If I win, you buy me coffe"

Lol! I did not catch that at all!;)

teflyer

Full Circle
Lol! Nice picture! That troll face is so strangely funny :p!

It is amazing how you made that so fast!

Last edited:

glydr

How many letters do we ge
Forget who won the coffee, how about buying a mqx with a coffee!?! Good deal Bix.

JohnnyV

Chad is starting to get more and more face time! Evil chad behind the scenes....muwahahaha.... It's the same theory that would drive puppeteers insane....muwaaaahahaaha.... Keep up the good work guys.

Páll Ágúst

Where do you guys go to fly indoors? I dont have a big basement like Chad :p And there is absolute no way to get to any Gym here in Iceland without renting it for a lot of money :/ We have a weekly indoors flying here which is 45 min driving away from my home (thats about $35 for gas both ways, each time) and I don't have a car :p

Ak Flyer

Fly the wings off
Mentor
I went through our local city department of parks and recreation. I proposed it as a community event and had about 5 guys ready to go if we got a spot. We ended up getting two days a week last year and it was placed on the parks and rec calendar which meant we had a permanent spot for the year and couldn't get bumped. We only have one day a week this year (tomorrow :applause:) but when basketball season is over we'll most likely get another.

Ak Flyer

Fly the wings off
Mentor
No because it's a community event sponsored by the parks and rec department, we get the whole gym at the elementary school 6pm to 9pm every Saturday and it's free. We just have to make sure we take care of it and clean up after ourselves.