Flysky FS-i6X Firmware upgrade problem

messyhead

Is there much point to upgrade the official firmware? I've not done it. But I would like a few extra mixes as there's only 3 by default, so I wondered if a custom firmware would add that.

CROSSBOLT

Is there much point to upgrade the official firmware? I've not done it. But I would like a few extra mixes as there's only 3 by default, so I wondered if a custom firmware would add that.
I did not see much benefit in the official upgrade other than "un-bricking" my controller.

CthulhuJon

I want more mixes also... I've looked around but none of the aftermarket firmware increases the number of mixes... you can do some tricks with the elevon or v-tail mixes... but it could still do with one or two more mixes at least.

nymtber

If you want more mixes, get an OpenTX/EdgeTX radio with a 4-in-1 module... Radiomaster makes a couple. Mix to your heart's delight, and still be able to use your flysky rx's :)

mayan

Legendary member
If you want more mixes, get an OpenTX/EdgeTX radio with a 4-in-1 module... Radiomaster makes a couple. Mix to your heart's delight, and still be able to use your flysky rx's :)
Do you know if they can buddy box with that Tx as well not only bind to the Rx? I am dying to buy one but can’t give up buddy boxing like I do with the flysky nor do I want to take 3 Txs to the field.