Foam board 3mm (1/8th inch)

Caguess75

Help! I’m looking for 3mm (1/8inch) foam board with paper that can peel off like the FliteTest foam board or the dollar store foam board. I ordered a pack of 3mm foam on Amazon and it had a thin laminated covering on both sides that is a nightmare to take off! You also can’t paint on it either! I think it’s some kind of baking board?? See photo below! If you know where I can get board this size with paper, please advise! Thanks!
IMG_0153.jpeg

Merv

Site Moderator
Staff member
Walmart has a new line of FB, called pen & gear. They have 2 types, regular & ultra strong. My recollection the ultra strong is about 1/8 inch thick. Here is another post

Caguess75

Walmart has a new line of FB, called pen & gear. They have 2 types, regular & ultra strong. My recollection the ultra strong is about 1/8 inch thick. Here is another post

Hello Merv... that Pen and Gear foam board is 3/16 not 1/8" Thanks though! I didn't think it would be that hard to find 1/8 inch thick foam that I could peel the paper off. It's for a smaller aircraft.

Shurik-1960

I buy ceiling tiles without a pattern (white or blue) and if you need a large size: cut the edges and glue butt. This is great stuff .I've been using it for over 10 years. In Russia, all ceiling tiles are from Europe.

ray574

I ordered foam board from the Dollar Store supplier, Adams. Also I ordered some Elmer's foam board in original size and in half inch from Elmer's company online. Walmart has it most of the time, but I also received sheets that had not been bumped around by customers in the stores. Good luck.