FPV System not working

Mopar32985

I forgot to add one more thing sometimes when i first plug in my battery i get some static on my monitor for about a second then it goes back to blue i have a feeling my RX is bad

lonewolf7717

one last thing if all else fails, that is a PAL cam....is your monitor automatically switching from NTSC to PAL or is it something you have to switch in the menu?

lonewolf7717

I forgot to add one more thing sometimes when i first plug in my battery i get some static on my monitor for about a second then it goes back to blue i have a feeling my RX is bad
nah, monitor has a sensor that defaults to blue screen if its not picking up a good feed....it is just a a few milliseconds for the blue screen to kick in. Actually what that does tell me is your RX is at least putting out a feed, just not one your monitor likes. If the RX was totally DOA you most likely wont even get a blip of static when you first plug it in.....you would get absolutely nothing....so thats good news.

lonewolf7717

but like i said someone will pop along who can offer some more advise. lots of old farts here in flitetest forums....lots of experience only prob is its WAYYYY past their bedtime right now lol

lonewolf7717

bump.....anybody else out there have any ideas to get this guy up and flying....assuming he hasn't sorted this out by now?