• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Free, easy video editer for YouTube?

My building and flying is getting a lot better, but all I have so far on my YouTube is raw, unedited video clips. I'm a complete newb at video editing and would like a preferably free, easy, user friendly program for editing. Nothing fancy just need it to: 1.), edit and cut parts where the plane leaves the screen and stuff.2.), add text and music.3.) Compile a video from pieces of multiple different clips of footage. That's all I need out of it, in as easy and accessible a format as possible. Any recommendations?
use openshot(if you are useing linux)
or vsdc video editor (for windows)

Sorry guys, I think you're kinda tired of what I'm recommending here, but here I go again with the app I used for 6 months and didn't get tired of it at all. And that's because it's the most useful to use video editing app that you can find on the internet. With fastreel app, here is the site, anyone can become a video editor. Even my parents who are 60 y.o. can use it, as well as my niece who is 12 y.o. SO yeah, it's perfect for future youtube videos, Instagram, TikTok, and so on.

Last edited:

WillL84

DaVinci Resolve is free and super powerful but can have a pretty steep learning curve. As always though there's tons of tutorials on YouTube.

Bo123

Elite member
Editing videos is a favorite requirement of young people today, being able to make unique videos for themselves to post on social networking sites is an extremely favorite thing of many young people today. There are many tools for you to use, but which is the best support tool for you. Today I would like to introduce the Efectum Ocean Of APK application that allows you to edit videos according to your preferences.
Reported