• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Pumpkin drop event

Free, easy video editer for YouTube?

Vimana89

My building and flying is getting a lot better, but all I have so far on my YouTube is raw, unedited video clips. I'm a complete newb at video editing and would like a preferably free, easy, user friendly program for editing. Nothing fancy just need it to: 1.), edit and cut parts where the plane leaves the screen and stuff.2.), add text and music.3.) Compile a video from pieces of multiple different clips of footage. That's all I need out of it, in as easy and accessible a format as possible. Any recommendations?

My building and flying is getting a lot better, but all I have so far on my YouTube is raw, unedited video clips. I'm a complete newb at video editing and would like a preferably free, easy, user friendly program for editing. Nothing fancy just need it to: 1.), edit and cut parts where the plane leaves the screen and stuff.2.), add text and music.3.) Compile a video from pieces of multiple different clips of footage. That's all I need out of it, in as easy and accessible a format as possible. Any recommendations?
Take a look here: https://forum.flitetest.com/index.p...deo-editing-software.22405/page-2#post-473022

TexMechsRobot

Posted a thousand or more times
Try HitFilm Express. Free. Not necessarily easy but not hard either. And there are a ton of online and YouTube tutorials.

Vimana89

Thanks for all the responses! There's also another someone recommended in a private conversation ill have to dig up. I'll see what works best for me and go from there(y)