FT 2020

Flite Risk

So it's been 2020 for around 3 minutes now here on the East coast, and that can only mean one thing....Flite Fest 2020!

Who's excited ?!?

I sure am but I have to tell all the people in my life when I will be all but fallen off the face of the earth and completely unavailable except to my friends and family at The Furey Field for a few very important dates.

As it always is in this annual post we need the dates guys.
We know the place but some of us have;
visas to get,
plane tickets to buy,
planes to build,
road trips to plan,
baby sitters to hire,
weddings to figure out excuses for,
funerals to avoid,
funerals to avoid,
TELL our bosses what days we will be using PTO,
TELL our bosses what days we will be "sick",
tell our wives when they will have to cut the grass,
group builds to finish
personal planes to procrastinate,
court dates to reschedule
and parts to order.

I am, and I think I speak for everyone here when I say we are looking forward to our family reunion.

So Admins if you please, sooner rather than later
please let us know the dates for FF2020.

You have had 170 days since FF19...........
(how do the kids say it these days, Just saying.)

much love from the FF fan base.

-Flite Risk
a.k.a. Chris From Delaware

Grifflyer

WWII fanatic
My guess is the same as always, the weekend after the 4th of July which is what it's always been. Which would put it on July 9th - 12th

I can't wait to meet all the new friends I've made on the forums since FF19 in person.

Ketchup

4s mini mustang
Darn, I still have 2 hours and 40 minutes till 2020. I do hope that FF is during the summer so that I don’t have to skip it because of school. I also want there to be another FF West.

Flite Risk

well well that didn't take long usually we have to wait a couple months I'm so very happy I can get all my Affairs in order to be with all my friends in Ohio :)

thank you guys.

MorningViewFPV

This will be my third and third year volunteering. I will not be midairing and loosing my gopro on my first flight though:} hopefully.