IMG_20180723_175518.jpg
    659.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20180723_175543.jpg
    IMG_20180723_175543.jpg
    571.3 KB · Views: 0

sprzout

Knower of useless information
Mentor
I'm tempted to build one and hand it to one of the pilots at our field as a gift. The guy does CRAZY things with 3D flight, and has had invites to Joe Nall as well as other invitational events. He's one of the guys who'd dip his tail into the pond while doing pirouettes. :)

At any rate, I think he'd love flying this thing - And if it crashed and died?

"Hey, Doug...How much foamboard was this again? 6, 7 sheets?"

RAV3N_FPV

I need the wooden pieces that come in the speed build kit. I bought a Storch and Edge speed build kit and I built the storch and used the wooden circles that you need for the storch because I thought that the wooden pieces I got was for the storch but it was for the edge. So I'm guessing the storch wooden pieces forgot to get packed in my package which I'm not upset at all about it just wanted to find out if I can get the wooden pieces for the edge.

Samh

Elite member
Yes, how many sheets. I am interested in scratchbuilding it. I have built many flitetest planes and love them. Also WHEN ARE THE PLANS COMING!!!!

flyboy330

Plans will be done very soon guys. Thank you for your patience.
Great job with the tiled plans Sponz. It has been a while since my last scratch build and so far, this was the easiest set to tile together. Thanks for all your hard work.

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
I need the wooden pieces that come in the speed build kit. I bought a Storch and Edge speed build kit and I built the storch and used the wooden circles that you need for the storch because I thought that the wooden pieces I got was for the storch but it was for the edge. So I'm guessing the storch wooden pieces forgot to get packed in my package which I'm not upset at all about it just wanted to find out if I can get the wooden pieces for the edge.

@RAV3N_FPV email this information to support@flitetest.com and I'm sure they will be able to get you squared away. you may need to include your order number as well.