FT edge 540

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
:mad: FB links are only good here if they are public for those of us FB does not want us in.

On a bright note I started to cut n tape the plans together thos evening so I may have one by the end of thr week!

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Just pokin fun mate...

I am now avid anti FB after dealing with their fake computer generated messages all copy pasted with the exact wording only signed by various ficticious names.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Well got three of the five pages glued to poster board and cut out today. Will finish the last two tomorrow. I will also start a build thread as I have remembered to take pictures of the process this time.

sandsea15

hey everybody, it is good to be here. I just watched the youtube video and bought the kit. This is my first build since 1999 and I used to build those small nitro engine free flys when I was slightly younger than now. I am just wondering if anybody could help me with an ESC calibration issue. I got a Tactic TTX610 transmitter with TR625 receiver. I bought powerpack C from flite test store but I could not calibrate the ESC with the motor.

I did the following:
1. plug ESC into channel 3 to the receiver (TR625)
2. Switch on TX (TTX610)
3. Put throttle all the way up
4. Connect the battery to ESC
5. Hear a few "beeps" then put the throttle all the way down.

Now, the motor does not move when the throttle is at the centre position. When I move the throttle up or down the motor moves.

To be honest it is quite funny:p but apparently, I can not fly the plane like this. Please, could anybody help me? Any attempt is much appreciated.

Have a good day guys (girls).

Sam

Merv

Site Moderator
Staff member
Now, the motor does not move when the throttle is at the centre position. When I move the throttle up or down the motor moves.

Sam
I'm no expert on the Tactic, could you have your radio in helicopter mode and not airplane mode?

sandsea15

Sam
I'm no expert on the Tactic, could you have your radio in helicopter mode and not airplane mode?

Hey Merv, thanks for your reply. Unfortunately my transmitter is a bery basic 6 ch one that does not have modes. It comes with realflight 7.5 wireless version as ancontroller.

flyboy330

Double check your throttle trim is all the way down. Rebind your radio to the tx, and try again. Maybe that will help? I am also no familiar with tactic radios.