FT Spitfire Control throw recommendations

achautrans

It is difficult to find a good product with satisfactory service in any area. In particular, in the field of translation, it is more difficult for you to recognize. With its 10 years of experience; Asia Translation will reveal to you: 5 truths not all translation companies will reveal to you.
Here are some mandatory standards that not all companies take seriously:

Security issue
First of all, there is the issue of security. You know that your records are extremely important. Therefore, when asking which translation company to cooperate with, you should remember to carefully check this privacy statement at translation companies. In particular, ask them to commit to this security issue.

Quality issue
The second thing you also need to keep in mind is quality. Any translation company will speak well of quality; But the quality is only really shown through the product.

Read more: Dịch vụ dịch thuật chuyên ngành

For documents to be translated: Remember to filter out 100 to 200 most specialized words; and remember to be the most specialized of the document. Then ask them to translate the test (test) for you for free. From there you can compare reviews and selections of quality companies.

For interpreters: You ask the company to connect with their interpreter; for a live qualification test before proceeding. If possible, you can ask the translation company for two interpreters to do the test.

The issue of document return time
The third also very important is the deadline for the return of documents. In many cases progress is the crux of the project; so you need to ask for the deadline. For example, I need the product at 15 pm on June 26, 2020. However, this has consequences: The company will take on many projects and the quality of the translation will be floating. Therefore, according to the experience of Dịch thuật Á Châu; You should reduce the time to return documents as much as possible, to harmonize quality and time.

View more: Dịch vụ dịch thuật công chứng

Price problem
Fourth, you definitely need to pay attention to the price. In the market of hundreds of sellers and thousands of buyers; There are still key principles to pricing. Therefore, if the company quotes a general price for all specialized documents; or a unit quote without a specific volume basis; Definitely a risky way of quoting. Therefore, you should also consider the price issue to make the optimal choice and make the most of your investment costs.
You have to be smart to realize this. However, in some cases, the translation price does not mean anything. Example with documents that only need to be translated for reading comprehension; then you can choose a unit with a low price but still guaranteed. With specialized documents, you should definitely choose a unit with good quality to give priority over the price to avoid; to avoid loss of money.

Customer care issues
Finally, customer service. You spend money to use the service, you certainly deserve attentive and sincere service. So a unit that knows how to cherish and respect customers; is definitely a professional unit and also deserves a factor for your attention.

Above are 5 facts not all translation companies reveal. Hopefully, the article will help you find a translation company that is both standard and saves time and money. Wish you soon find a suitable partner to cooperate with.

If there is a need for translation, interpretation, notarized translation, consular legalization service...Or you simply need more information about translation and interpretation services; Do not hesitate to contact Asia translation company.

Last edited:

Mr NCT

Site Moderator
Hi guys,

I'm about ready to maiden my ft spitfire, but I want to know what you all use for control throws. I have the throw gauge that is on the plans. Does anyone go by that? If so what expo are you putting in? If there are any other recommendations, I would love to hear what you all have to say.

Thanks all,
Achautrans
I just built and flew my first Spitfire and it flies very well set up with the throw gauge. I used 30% expo. Video of the maiden flight: https://forum.flitetest.com/index.php?threads/ft-spitfire-ok-now-i-get-it.70384/