Help! FT tiny trainer problems

HenryS

I'm trying to fly the ft tiny trainer, but I'm at 60% throttle and it still falls out of the air. What's could be wrong? I followed all instructions.
Thanks in advance

HVB79

Most likely issues:
Your center of gravity is wrong.
One or more of your control surfaces is reversed and is moving in the wrong direction.
Your propeller could be installed backwards. Make sure the writing on the prop is facing forward.

Less likely:
Everything else is fine but you have a very small motor & prop that does not produce enough power. Are you using the recommended power system or something else?

If you can describe in more detail how the plane is "falling out of the air" or post a video people will be better able to help you.

HenryS

It is a kit with no swapped parts and the propeller is the right way, so I don't know what's wrong.
By the way, it seems to not have enough lift because it acts like a paper airplane with with not enough lift even though it is on 60%.

Mr NCT

Site Moderator
It is a kit with no swapped parts and the propeller is the right way, so I don't know what's wrong.
By the way, it seems to not have enough lift because it acts like a paper airplane with with not enough lift even though it is on 60%.
Please include pics and video.