FT Tutor Reveal!!

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
Does anyone know when the October newsletter is coming out? I thought it was going to be yesterday or today but I haven’t received anything yet…
What level did you subscribe at? I'm Air Crew and I received mine around 8:00 am CST on October 13. The title is FTCA September Newsletter, but it's actually the October newsletter.

I also got some coupons for the tutor in the last newsletter.

I was one of the people who didn't get the FTCA newsletter for some reason, but got the newsletter from Lee. If I had gotten the email as I should have, I would have had the coupon when I ordered on the 15th.

Lee said the emails not sending correctly were out of their control, just as an FYI for anyone that didn't get the email.

SSgt Duramax

I was one of the people who didn't get the FTCA newsletter for some reason, but got the newsletter from Lee. If I had gotten the email as I should have, I would have had the coupon when I ordered on the 15th.

Lee said the emails not sending correctly were out of their control, just as an FYI for anyone that didn't get the email.
I was wondering why i didnt get anything. I heard i would be getting benchy plans too. I thought a mini benchy would be fun.

M

MCNC

My coupon was $2.00. not sure if I got if from the newsletter or from my ground crew join confirmation.

Tinker

If you join today you will get the Tutor plans in December with the FTCA newsletter. I am not sure what level(s) will be getting the plans. If you want to make sure, join at the Air Crew level.
I'm in! Nothing wrong with SBKs, but I've really been enjoying the whole process of scratch building from plans. So if joining the FTCA supports their work & the hobby in general, while still allowing me to scratch build a cool plane then that's a win-win for all of us. (y)

AIRFORGE

Make It Fly!
I'm in! Nothing wrong with SBKs, but I've really been enjoying the whole process of scratch building from plans. So if joining the FTCA supports their work & the hobby in general, while still allowing me to scratch build a cool plane then that's a win-win for all of us. (y)
Remember, it's "Access To Select Plans", so the FTCA will choose what to release via monthly emails, and it might not even be a plane plan.
But, if you want to do all you can to support the FTCA, and the hobby, join the FTCA AIR CREW.

Tinker

Remember, it's "Access To Select Plans", so the FTCA will choose what to release via monthly emails, and it might not even be a plane plan.
Fully understood. FT owes me nothing, they've already given so much. All I meant was that hearing the Tutor plans would be released to members in December was enough to get me to join. No expectation of new plans every month or anything like that.
But, if you want to do all you can to support the FTCA, and the hobby, join the FTCA AIR CREW.
Already did, about 20 minutes before posting that.