FTFC24: Buildruary Build-off Challenge

Zetoyoc

Elite member
I just realized i have plans to build several twins... I might have to rethink this.. i think i can find enough matching motors. but i just realized i probably dont have the escs for it... time to start scrounging up some bits.

bwarz

Master member
I just realized i have plans to build several twins... I might have to rethink this.. i think i can find enough matching motors. but i just realized i probably dont have the escs for it... time to start scrounging up some bits.
yea I'm afraid this may be my problem as well - might end up pirating some motors and escs from other builds just to get stuff in the air. Luckily servos are a plenty right now

FoamyDM

Building Fool-Flying Noob
I am really excited about this year's challenge I am seeing some great entries!

I am going to ask that everyone invite two more forum members or friends who fly to join us. Send them a Link to this forum post #1. and suggest they will enjoy the hobby more by giving this challenge an attempt, on ANY level.

To that, I am offering my Sincere Invitation and desire for these forum and Flite Fest Friends below to Join me in this fun exercise in mayhem;
@SP0NZ , @kilroy07 @Merv @leaded50 @mayan @Michael9865 @Captain Video @flitetest @Flite Risk @Mutley @earthsciteach @kingfieldbill @Mid7night @JasonK

mayan

Legendary member
@FoamyDM your wish is my command...
After not joining the last few Buildruary or joining and failing to complete them I am in 100% this time! Here is my entry.

FTFC24: Build-ruary by @mayan (Build Skill: 4 Skilled, Pilot SKill: 4 not crashing enough)
  1. FT Explorer (Speed Build Kit)
  2. FT Master Series Corsair
  3. FT Cruiser or FT Mini Mighty Cruiser
  4. FT Flerken or FT Nano Flerken
  5. FT Mighty Mini Sparrow
  6. FT Tutor
Good luck to all of us that are participating.

Last edited:

FoamyDM

Everyone, START YOUR BUILDING!!!!
1675227796835.png

FoamyDM

Well I didnt do this last year, and I ran out of planes pretty fast last summer from crashing. So count me in.

FTFC24 Build-ruary by Scotto. Build skill 3 pilot skill 3.

1 Inq'd Turbo Storch (Stinson/Vultee Vigilant tail)
2 Pa24 Commanche
3 Clipped wing Cub Flatty
4 FT mini Dr1
I am looking forward to a good building month. Good luck guys.
I love it! I will add you on. Good luck