FTFF15 Gate Keepers Team

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
Hey guys, thanks for volunteering to help out with this year's event. I'm excited to announce that your team leaders will be Steve (abieex) and (assistant team leader to be announced). Steve was in charge of making sure all of the incoming guests were attended to, directed, and properly greeted last year. It is important that we get plenty of folks to help him this year, so we can make him take a break or two.

Check back here often for updates, and for those who have been through this before feel free to post suggestions. New folks, please don't hesitate to ask any questions you might have.

Looking forward to Flite Fest this year. See you there!

Fred

abieex

Mentor
This is a great area to work as you'll get the chance to greet each person who attends. We are responsible for greeting these folks and providing them with provided paperwork and site map. We answer questions and do our best to assist parking as best we can. All thats needed is a great attitude! Excited for FF 2015!!

abieex

Mentor
Not a whole lot of information to share as of yet. I'm sure the FT crew and Flying Monkey are busy making plans. As info is forwarded to me I'll pass it along but right now we need to build a crew. The more volunteers we have the shorter the shifts will be. If you can work a little each day or just a one time shot of a couple of hours it will be a big help to FF 2015. I'm also going to need an assistant team leader. We had a great time doing this last year and I know it will be fun for 2015. Please donate a little time.

Defog

I'll be Joining abieex on the Gate Krashers, I mean Gate Keepers team. I'm really looking forward to this event.

abieex

Mentor
This is a great start! Please consider donating a little time to help us out and be a part of what will make FF2015 the event we talk about for the next year. Thanks Defog.