FTFF15 Parking Team

Defog

Peddle?! 2014-03-29 15.33.03~2.jpg Fuzzy Dude is optional.

Trimax

I hope to have 21 volunteers at the most for the Parking team so it will only be a 2 hours shift each day so if we have fewer that will change a bit also for the PARK TEAM volunteers (Only) there will be a special suprise that myself and the other Parking captains are planning
for our Team this will be based on the first 21 volunteers that we get.... i still waiting on conformation but thats the plan so join the Parking Team now!!

Last edited:

Trimax

Still waiting on some more Parking Team Volunteers to join spots are limited so join now we need to get a count

EHV8TR

Hello everyone!!! EHV8TR IS IN DA HOWZE :). Sorry that's corny, I'm a long time friend of Andre and this is my first Flitefest! Looking forward to helping out, but not all the time, need some flyin' time too.. Anyways you can add 1 more to PARKING / traffic control :eek:)

Last edited:

Andre

Fly yes... land no.
Admin
Hello everyone!!! EHV8TR IS IN DA HOWZE :). Sorry that's corny, I'm a long time friend of Andre and this is my first Flitefest! Looking forward to helping out, but not all the time, need some flyin' time too.. Anyways you can add 1 more to PARKING / traffic control :eek:)

Hooray.

Trimax

glad to have you EHV8TR i will try and minimize everyone duties over the the course of FF15 idealy it will be a 2 hour run per day
but that will depend on the count we have for parking the shifts will be between the hours of 7am to 5 pm
planning ahead of time is next to impossible at this point

abieex

Mentor
The main gate is covered for day #1, after that its going to look like the wild wild west at the end of Furey Lane!!!!!