Gas/nitro powered multi rotor

fjnagle2nd

Ok, I know this would be very impractical, but I'm all about that.(in theory). I've never seen any type of attempt to make a gas powered quad/multi rotor RC craft. I have followed the adventures of an inventor using gas motors for a full scale vehicle he flies himself in. I believe he uses 8 gas motors. Interesting but as I said, impractical. While it has the potential for longer flights due to fuel capacity vs. battery/electric, it would be more prone to mechanical failure and so safety becomes an issue. Still, it would be interesting to see an RC quad/multi rotor gas/nitro powered. Consider this a challenge if you want.
On another note, it would also be interesting to see someone do a scaled down/RC (electric) model of one of Mollers' flying car prototypes. I had tried to contact him to suggest adapting a scaled up version of one of the many RC flight stabilization systems (the units used in multi rotors) as a way to make his flying cars more easily controllable/user friendly, but got no response.
Keep up the good work and God Bless!

Frank