Getting back into the hobby!!

Acebandit123

So I've been out of the hobby for about 14 years. My first plane was a pusher prop fixed wing, great little plane. Since I've discovered Flite Test, its been a eye opener for me. Being able to buy foam and build planes is just awesome. I'm still getting used to flying again so its fun. The planes i have now are the Ares Gamma 370. And ive built four planes so far only one has been somewhat successful with flying. I love all you guys at Flite test, very inspirational, Josh and Josh are hilarious Alex is just awesome with his builds and the style he fly's , Davids Designs are awesome my one flying plane is the Viggen. I plan on building more and hopefully if a flight fest ever comes to Southern California ill definitely be there

Attachments

• IMG_8670.jpg
    IMG_8670.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8671.jpg
    IMG_8671.jpg
    1,017.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8673.jpg
    IMG_8673.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0

buzzbomb

I know nothing!
Why no flight success with the FT models? They're not only fun to build, they generally fly amazingly when built right. Oh, and Welcome!

Acebandit123

Been to rainy out here the past 3 or so weeks but hopefully soon. And yes they are a blast to build and I’ll soon be flying once the weather permits