Should the wing strips be black fades to blue, black, or blue

• Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blue

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RossFPV

Hey im new to rc planes i had 2 rc cars and i want to buy the electronics for the baby blender (v2) i scratch built and painted my baby blender i made 6 other ft planes and i think im ready to go rc so all tips are appreciated thx

Timmy

Legendary member
1) Buy plenty of extra props! Because you will crash!
2) You don't want to 'fly' the plane. you just want to adjust its trajectory to one that you like.
3) Don't move the sticks very much. You only need to gently nudge the plane in the direction you want it to go in.
4) Probably over repeated but launch and land into the wind.
5) Have a pre-flight check list because you will forget something like to reverse a servo or your center of gravity will be too far back or something like that.
6) As always, Have fun :)! You will learn to deal and learn from crashing. Plus, foam board is cheap so wreck it all you want.

I'm sure there's some stuff I missed but hopefully someone else will fill in my blanks.

RossFPV

Ok guys thx for the advice I decided to start on the ft storch, a friend of mine has the bushwhacker and loves it and in a ft vid they said they were going to name the storch the ft trainner thx again and i will keep you updated 👋

RossFPV

image.jpeg

SlingShot

Maneuvering With Purpose
Ok guys thx for the advice I decided to start on the ft storch, a friend of mine has the bushwhacker and loves it and in a ft vid they said they were going to name the storch the ft trainner thx again and i will keep you updated 👋

Your friend is an experienced pilot I take it? That's good. A good instructor-pilot is the best help you can get.

RossFPV

Ok guys i kinda flew my plane did 3D alpha for 1.5sec then nose dive, broke a prop bent up the landing gear and got a small cut while fixing the landing gear but i guess that happens!