Graupner mz-10 channel mapping.

nikonikoniko913

Hello!!!

I recently bought a Naze 32 rev 6 and a Graupner mz-10 Tx that comes with a GR-12L receiver to build a versacopter. I am having trouble with my channel mapping on Cleanflight.

My yaw is the only thing that is mapped correctly. The yaw goes up when I move my left stick right and the yaw goes down when i move the left stick left. Good.

My throttle is on the correct stick but it is inverted: when I move the left stick up, the throttle goes down. When i move it down, the throttle goes up.

My pitch and roll is where it gets really bad.

When I move my right stick to the top left, then my pitch goes up without really changing my roll. And when I move the stick to the bottom right, then my pitch does down, not affecting my roll.

When I move my right stick to the bottom left, my roll goes up w/o affecting pitch. When I move it to the top right then my roll goes down w/o affecting pitch.

Please help me out with this. I was trying to follow Josh's Naze 32 rev 6 tutorial but he had a much nicer tx that could do channel mapping on the display but mine cant. Thanks!

Epitaph

Ebil Filleh Pega-Bat ^.^
Mentor
The throttle issue is easy to fix, as all you have to do is reverse the channel on the transmitter. As far as your pitch and roll issue, it sounds something along the lines of one of the ways to use elevons without using elevon mix on a transmitter... could it be possible that you have a mix activated on the transmitter by any chance?

Epitaph

Ebil Filleh Pega-Bat ^.^
Mentor
Does the Delta LED light up when you turn the transmitter on?

And as for the channel reversing, here's what the instructions say on the subject:

According to the LED status of each channel, you may check that the direction of servo rotation is in
the normal or reverse, LED blinking means that direction of servo rotation is in the normal and LED
turning on means that the direction of servo rotation is in the reverse.
1. Press & hold the DIRECTION button for over 2 sec and then release the button, the transmitter
enters reverse mode and the LED of No. 1 channel blinks.
2. Press the MODE button, the LED of No. 1 channel goes solid and the direction of servo rotation is
in the reverse.
3. Whenever you press the DIRECTION button, you may select the channel that you want and may
set the direction of servo rotation in the same method above.
4. After setting servo reversing function, press & hold the DIRECTION button for over 2 sec and then
release the button, now all servo reverse setting is stored to the transmitter.