HELP! What is wrong with flite test motors/esc

the rc project

I’ve ordered a twin power pack c(I think) A while ago After testing the motors I found only one of them worked well the timing or start up on one of the motors or ESC‘s seems to be messed up although switching the ESC’s does not change the issue for the one motor so it is a motor problem. I’ve recalibrated them 1000 times and tried re-programming other settings in the ESC‘s with nothing working. This is now the second power pack I’ve had from flight test where the ESC‘s or motors are not program to work together out of the box cannot believe they charge as much as they do for something that doesn’t actually function together out of the box. As of now I have them set up on a twin with one of the motor is working perfectly and the other one with a very slow start as of now I have them set up on a twin with one of the motor is working perfectly and the other one with a very slow Twitchy start up and will not produce the same thrust. How can I fix this? Very frustrated with the flite test equipment.....

Bricks

Master member
How do you have your receiver and radio setup for twin motors? Did you try and swap the wires on the receiver and did you unhook the power wire running from one of the ESC`s to the receiver?

the rc project

How do you have your receiver and radio setup for twin motors? Did you try and swap the wires on the receiver and did you unhook the power wire running from one of the ESC`s to the receiver?
Hey thanks fo your help, I talked to flite test customer service and have a new motor on the way, there must be an issue with the windings.