Help!

Carlos07

Hello, i'm new and I'm here because I have a big problem, I try to bind my fsi6 transmitter to his default receiver, I know it came bound default but I accidentally disconnected it, so now everytime I try to bind it, it makes an strange sound, like beep beep...beep beep and nothing changes, its says bind ok, but doesn't connect nothing.
Notes:
-Something that I feel strange is that the led on the receiver blinks fast whiteout the bridge that connect b/vcc, just whit the power supply.
-when I turn on the transmitter the blinks slow down, but when I remove the bridge it doesn't turn static

luvmy40

Elite member
Carlos,

What receiver are you using?

Assuming Mode 2 configuration:
1. Transmitter set to desired model and turned off.
2. Install binding plug to binding slot on receiver.
3. Make sure your ESC control is plugged into channel 3 and oriented correctly.
4. Connect Battery to ESC
5. Move transmitter 4-6 feet from receiver.
6. press and hold binding button on transmiiter.
7. Turn on transmitter.

After binding is complete, unplug the battery from the ESC and remove the binding plug from the receiver. Then power down the transmitter. You should be all set from there.

Carlos07

yes, that was how I did it first time, but now it doesn't work
Pd: I'm using the fs-ia 6 6chanels reciver

Aslansmonkey

1) Put the transmitter on the model number you want to bind. Then turn it off.
2) Put the binding plug in the LAST channel slot. Should be channel 8.
3) Apply power to the RECEIVER (it should blink rapidly)
4) Power up the radio with the binding button pressed. You should get "Binding...Binding OK!"
5) WITH THE POWER STILL APPLIED TO THE RECEIVER, REMOVE THE BINDING PLUG. If you unpower the receiver before removing the plug it won't bind properly.

At this point you should be ok. You shouldn't need to unpower either the receiver or transmitter to check it out but if you want to be safe, unpower the receiver than the transmitter. Then power up the transmitter followed by the receiver.

With the Flysky receivers it's step 5 that people mess up most often (learned this the hard way).

luvmy40

Elite member
1) Put the transmitter on the model number you want to bind. Then turn it off.
2) Put the binding plug in the LAST channel slot. Should be channel 8.
3) Apply power to the RECEIVER (it should blink rapidly)
4) Power up the radio with the binding button pressed. You should get "Binding...Binding OK!"
5) WITH THE POWER STILL APPLIED TO THE RECEIVER, REMOVE THE BINDING PLUG. If you unpower the receiver before removing the plug it won't bind properly.

At this point you should be ok. You shouldn't need to unpower either the receiver or transmitter to check it out but if you want to be safe, unpower the receiver than the transmitter. Then power up the transmitter followed by the receiver.

With the Flysky receivers it's step 5 that people mess up most often (learned this the hard way).
I have to look into this. I have 8 receivers bound to my i6X and I'm fairly sure I have unplugged the battery before removing the binding plug everytime.

Merv

Site Moderator
Staff member
Questions:
...it makes an strange sound, like beep beep...beep beep....
What’s beeping, the Tx or something else?

-Something that I feel strange is that the led on the receiver blinks fast whiteout the bridge that connect b/vcc, just whit the power supply.
Bridge? Are you referring to the bind plug?
With the Tx off, it is normal for the Rx to blink while powered on. It will be a different blink when the Rx is in bind mode.

-when I turn on the transmitter the blinks slow down, but when I remove the bridge it doesn't turn static
Sound like you are binding the Rx. Once the Rx is bound, don’t use the bind plug until you move the Rx to a new Tx. Each time you power on the Rx with the bind plug, you are placing it in bind mode and will need to start over.

Aslansmonkey

I have to look into this. I have 8 receivers bound to my i6X and I'm fairly sure I have unplugged the battery before removing the binding plug everytime.
This might be something unique to the receiver. I recently bought two FS-IA6 receivers and had to follow these steps to get them to bind. I don't think I've had to do it this way before with FS-IA6B receivers.

luvmy40

Elite member
This might be something unique to the receiver. I recently bought two FS-IA6 receivers and had to follow these steps to get them to bind. I don't think I've had to do it this way before with FS-IA6B receivers.
Good point. All my receivers are IA6Bs or FS2A-4CH AFHDS 2A Minis, which don't use a binding plug.