Hi from UK and hi big josh and peter.

BMAN

Master newb
Thought I woud join and maybe order from your store as its your youtube channels and charisma thats got me back into RC. And what a time, finally things are reasonabley affordable, sad thing is is theres to many people specially companies taking advantage of newbs.

I will just explain were im at with my builds. Im totaly new to flying but use to do truggys but few years ago house got repo and everything tool so I never got back in. Now lifes a lil stable I think I can invest and not worry but its worser now. Theres alot of sneaky people that will sell you crap that dont even work or dont even send you anything "its really bad."

OK
So I wanted as much bang for buck.
I value things on how much tech you get for your money and sadly you dont get much in rc. I compare to phones tbh and tablets laptops like for example 500pound iphone compare to 500 tx, which has more, iphone ect so that make me auto think the company can do better or i can get better tech "bang for my buck ect."

Ok enough rambling.
1st off big josh "hi" because of you I decided to do builds. you and pete so I thank you for being so honest and reliable. I cant handle the other guys all stuck up.

So far
parrot ar2.0 fcs
apm2.6
mt2204 set
glb 2204 need a pair hit me up.
emax 2205? 06? 1900kv? got a bunch on way for peanuts and very happy but we see when they come.
Quav250 fibre glass, maybe a mistake.
alies x 210 frame
30A redbrick escs 5 set
30A yellow bricks 5 set
Ripped off on 2txs 3 frames and some small things.

I got a bunch of things to get.
At 1st idea was to build tablet/phone flyers hence ar2.0 boards.

APM popped up for 10 bucks so thought it was no brainer compared to naze cc3d ect.

TX got told get a spektrum dx6 for 50. did that cant get ar6000. ripped off basicly.
got mugged off with another tx too.
Could of bought a terranis or 2x 9xr pros already but now funds are low so I goto wait for them.

I will ask my questions elsewere this is more of a "hi" and what ive got going on.

I went diy as I got previous rc experience and always knew the expensive models always made to break so you have to upgrade so ive chose to go diy and just buy best I can.

Tbh my plans have messed up alot due to sellers and couldve shouldve ye that 1. just got 9xr pro moduoes and some frames shouldve had these a month ago but what ever.

Do now
Im looking into txs, fcs, rxs with gps as Im new to fly Im thinking gps is a must for things like losing signal, starting to fly and landing ect. basicly i want my switches to do this things as well as return home.

Hmm
so right now ive decided that the 9x with module is my best bet but mrs says no its goto be the 9xr pro. I suggest she use i6 as looks smaller and she has disability with 1 arm so but she say no 9x pro look a lil cheap but better then rest in price range.

So im thinking 9x pros with them spektrum rx and gps.
Tbh I want to just do diy tx as ive looked and as i say at beggining i personnely dont think much of any of te txs all the way up to 500. I recon we can build better with arduino and have exactly what we want using old smart phones and the dx6 or old tx gimballs. so my plans get 9x pros get flying then do diy tx.

Hmm
I goto get some proper frames and thinking get the robocat and tarot 300 frames. I want to build several drones and these foamies you guys make?

Yea Im also thinking just do diy frames too tbh carbon booms and make them tilt rotar with servos. I dont understand how some frames be so expensive its ridiculous.

I wanted to race and looked into it but all the uk drone racing sites and clubs ive looked at just seem like a scam, sign up for this at blabla a month get insurance for this that just forced right off the get go. cant even find the rules and class sizes ect no mention on the websites at all so what kind of drone racing leagues are these. basicly turn up at local park pay 100 to fly and 15 insurance and you good? i can do that in park for free bro. I want to race propa and travel the country or even come abroad to travel and compete. just all looks like a scam to me and its a shame.

So im put off by racing. maybe a legit league get put together thats not so concentrated on selling you bs over next few months otherwise il stick to fun flying or even meet ups. meet up race for cash? drones ect aha. why not??

Anyway so im build for different size frames for different classes and hope a proper uk drone league gets put together and practice.

I did how ever find a club local from 1 these bs uk drone sites. checked there fb dead, checked website and its dead. emailed and no reply.
Im thinking the greed and scams have killed it before it started here but that gives honest people like my self chance to set legit things up but man its so hard. you can barely buy parts with out getting ripped off with wrong item, broke item or no item at all and you cant do anything as ebay ect paypal make you send it back so your at complete loss "tip do not report item as not described! straight not delivered and cash backor straight to bank for charge back guys!" I know you all probably done it.
what about them payday ebay loans were you cant even open a claim for 2months and they refund you a month later? imagine having 2k people do that, by time 1st person opens claim you can pay them with the money youve took today!
Basicly they got no items and living off our money.
Disgusting.

Im ranting now aha.
Just want people to know my experience and were im at so far but again any item under say 30 new thats not as described or broken, do not claim as damaged not described ect as you will have to pay shipping back and probly even then they will blag it and you get nothing, so i cant stress this any more "straight item not received."

Take that how you like. IMO honest opinion they have sent you a broken item or wrong item knowingly and tried to scam you! so dont be nice guy because you gona get it again if you try be nice and return it you most likely going to be at a complete loss and they going to sell that item you returned straight to the next guy and repeat. dorty tactics!

Yea like when you buy a 330mm carbon frame and receive a 150 plastic frame and ebay paypal expect you to send it all the way back to china for refund. and imo like i just said. they done that to you already. what says they going to admit to receiving the item back? and you do realise shipping back probably cost more then the hole deal?

Straight fkry and its a shame. several times and i ony been trying to get bits the pass few week.
Just heads up if you get caught out like that go straight to bank, dont even entertain ebay or paypal, straight to bank and charge back or straight item not received.
I recon when you do item not received they got some insurance scam going so they can get your money back and money there self.
I recon this is also the reason sellers simply do not send items.
of course this is all speculation but its so common and obv.
Its verys sad.

Just head up. sorry to stress. this is newbs section and may be newbs reading who have not purchased yet and they need to expect this and know how to cover there azs.
Dont even think about doing what they have done to you like most people do, because its happend to them they want you to go threw it too ive noticed, well i know as ive had sellers sell me there broke crap and know there crap dont work and im out of pocket.

Im atleasr 150 out of pocket so far and couldve had my builds done a month ago if not for the bs.

Just be careful.
if its tracked go straight to bank for charge back and explain if you have too. if its untracked, straight item not received.
DO NOT FK OVER THE GOOD SELLERS THAT DO SEND YOU GOOD ITEMS. WE NEED THEM TO WIPE THE CRAP SELLERS OUT.

Sorry but its goto be stressed because i wish id seen a post luke this a month ago.
Dont trust no 1 no matter how honest they seem! they always want to sell you there old beat up gear for more then price of new which i cant get my head around or they want to swap there used beat item for gear worth 10x as much.
Be carefull!!
Can not stress it any more and tbh this should be a sticky as newbs must read before purchasing anything as even the major companies do it to you too.

Its pretty shyt industry run by greed and taking advantage of newbs.

Aha thats all some 1 gime hug and tel me everything gona be fine? joshy?
you my friend are a amazing guy and you made that youtube channel. cant stand most the crew but you and pete so honest. I like that!

Take care

Attachments

• 20161009_113538.jpg
    20161009_113538.jpg
    633.5 KB · Views: 0

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Hello...

Might I suggest one er two things?

First and foremost DECAFE... RC is meant to be fun not aneurism inducing... Don't be the first to have one. :p

Second, It is probably not going to endear you to the Flite Test community by starting off insulting the people that have built this into what it is. Not everyone will like everything not everyone will like everybody. That is a given in anything. Here you are free to say your peace but name calling is soooo 5th grade.

As for the unfortunate dealing you seem to have had this is a hobby like any other and has its share of expenses. I will tell you now there is a huge difference between cheap and economical. Cheap is the way you seem to have gone and have found out the hard way you get what you pay for. I suggest you swap over to economical for a test drive by researching what you want/ need/ or desire a bit better and not just buy things randomly because someone on the inter webs said its good. Also be sure whom you deal with as you have found out there are many scam companies doing devious things.

About clubs... well there are and always have been great clubs and crappy ones. Finding one to suit you will take trial and error. Personally I find any type of "organized anything" involving humanz to be to political. Yes there are the cool people but there is also the small group that do nothing but perpetuate hate and discontent. I am too old for that high school type drama. If you want to go with a club type thing start with the longest established ones like here we have AMA (yeah I promoted it after stating I am not a fan) and I am sure you have an equivalent where you are. There are usually many factions under the same main conglomeration and people usually find a variation that suits them.

The saving grace to all this is you are here now and have access to all the marvelous people here to pull advise and knowledge from and many that are more then willing to help you.

/hug

and remember Decafe man DECAFE!!!