Help! Hi, I need help to create my first plane

Belial2801

sorry if my english is bad but I have some questions, I bought a 1000kv brushless motor kit, 30A ESC and 1045 propellers, I plan to feed it with two 3.7V 2000-2500 mAh batteries, my transmitter and receiver are based on arduino, I would like know what planes could be made to be able to fly with these components.

Thanks.

bisco

Elite member
welcome!
your english is great!
you could proly fly the tiny trainer with that. batteries might be a bit large or heavy though

Belial2801

welcome!
your english is great!
you could proly fly the tiny trainer with that. batteries might be a bit large or heavy though
Thanks, 1045 propellers can work or i need other news? Are 20C batteries a good option?

Thanks for your help.

mayan

Legendary member
Wellcome to the family.
Can you post a pic of the motor?
To me it sounds like you bought a B pack motor and then the tiny trainer might be such a good fit.

Belial2801

Wellcome to the family.
Can you post a pic of the motor?
To me it sounds like you bought a B pack motor and then the tiny trainer might be such a good fit.
the specifications are similar, only the propellers and the motor change but there is not much difference, the motor is an a2212 1000kv and the propellers 1045

bisco

Elite member
sounds like a big prop for the tt. is there a recommended range for the motor?

the thing is, you usually start with the model, then the motor, prop, esc, battery. and the model recommends the power, the motor recommends the props, esc's and batteries.

Merv

Site Moderator
Staff member
Agreed the prop is on the large size for the TT but I think it will work.

Another plane to consider is the simple cub. I've seen a 10 prop work on them.

Matthewdupreez

Legendary member
In my opinion i fly my simple scout on this exact setup.
Except I am using a 3s battery...
But other than that your setup will work great on a 3ch simple scout..

And the scout is an amazing 1st plane.

bisco

Elite member
that was the only thing that dissuaded me from recommending the simple cub. idk if the 2s will provide enough power, but maybe. i'm running a 3s 1300mah in mine.
2s 2200mah sounds like it's out of a ground vehicle or something, but i could be mistaken.

Matthewdupreez

Legendary member
that was the only thing that dissuaded me from recommending the simple cub. idk if the 2s will provide enough power, but maybe. i'm running a 3s 1300mah in mine.
2s 2200mah sounds like it's out of a ground vehicle or something, but i could be mistaken.
Honestly... My current setup a 1060 prop on my 2212 1000kv motor.... It'll climb vertical... And I'm using a 2200 mAh 3s..
So I would say a 2s should work... But it'll only fly scale... So perfect for a Beginner...
Imo though.... If possible you really should put a 10x6 prop on it... Especially since you be using a 2s battery

skymaster

Elite member
hello and welcome you could build a simple storch thats big enough motor for it, 30a and a 2500mAh. or you could put it on a scout.

skymaster

Elite member
Normally I would agree.... But I. That I highly disagree... The explorer is a huge plane... And very easy to build to heavy... On a b power pack there is no way it'll fly on2s... And mine on 3s... Would only fly in ground effect....

I still think the scout would be the best
I agree with you with the 2s lipo but if he has a 3s 2250mAh it will be enough as i have flown mine with this set up that motor is for a slow fly prop as the the B pack.
I also like the scout too.

Matthewdupreez

Legendary member
Y would your opinion be mean, rude or insulting if we can help some one with their project. I welcome every one's opinion and i myself might learn something new from your comments.
👍👍... Some people don't like others having opinions.... So I am just cautious