Hobbyking international warehouse to EU shipping times

ZoomNBoom

I often like to bitch, but I have to say I love UPS. A few weeks ago, I placed an order with hobbyking "international" warehouse (read: hong kong) on a Saturday morning. Didnt expect it to arrive for a few weeks.

The following Monday morning, as I was driving, I crossed a UPS truck close by my house, and wondered, am I expecting anything from UPS? Nah, didnt think so, only the hobbyking order which surely couldnt be it. Imagine my surprise when the neighbor rang in the evening, saying UPS had delivered a package for me around noon, the order I had placed about two days earlier:

zfCaRs.png

2 days from hong kong to here. I was certain that was a fluke, one off, never-again coincidence. But it seems it wasnt. Placed another order at HK Intl' last thursday, and got a hobbyking RMA approved and shipped out last friday. Both have been in Brussels since this morning and supposed to be delivered today, the next monday.

Seriously, shipping from the EU warehouse is often a lot slower, and I can drive there in an hour!