How about this as first Quad?

Niall762

English weather sucks
Hi! I personally started by making a my own frame and choosing parts, I think it gives you much more understanding of how it works and it's really satisfying. Plus if you've made it and you crash you can fix it fairly easily. It's also much cheaper too!

Mustang7302

The DJI450 is a decent option to start with. Pretty durable, power setup pre-selected taking error out of the equation, the Naza controller is nice and docile to learn with, and you still get to go through the build process. It isn't the cheapest option out there though.

Before you spend a few hundred bucks on a multirotor, I strongly suggest getting your hands on a Blade Nano QX. It is a little thing which is light enough to not hurt itself or anything, it flies like its bigger brothers, and gives you invaluable training for orientation and muscle memory. It is great indoor to practice on a whim, but still capable of flying outdoors up to moderate wind.

Random_rc

You could get a ft electrohub, that way it is cheaper and it will be cheaper to replace when you crash. Other than that it is a pretty good quad
Matt

Thank you all.

I have ordered the FT electrohub now, waiting for the parts to arrive :D
I would like to buy colored props for it, so i can differentiate the "front" from the "back", and i think it will be nicer.
I understand i need 9x4.5 props, I looked in HK, and found this one:
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/..._DJI_Hub_CW_and_CCW_Rotation_Red_1_pair_.html

My question is, this is a slow fly will it be ok?
If you have other suggestion i'll be happy to hear.

Niall762

English weather sucks
They will be fine yes. From what I understand the slow fly propellers are good for more docile flight, but are more efficient so you can get longer flight times with them.