How do you prefer to watch Flight Test

What do you watch Flight Test On?

• Total voters

ananas1301

Crazy flyer/crasher :D
Honestly? I couldn´t live like that!

I am always again and again impressed with how different the lifes are on other parts of earth!

John Campbell

For those interested in watching FliteTest in a much better way, Best Buy has a great item out by Sony. A Streaming Media Player that connects to your television. Works great with YouTube. The SONY SP-N200 is on sale now at Best Buy for 79.99 (reg 99.99). Unit requires either Wireless b,g, n, or CAT 5 Cable. Operation is simple, hook up is easy. Outputs from this unit are either HDMI, Component, or Composite (Video, audio Left & Right). Also, has Digital Fiber Optic audio. You should hear how nice the audio sound track from flight track comes out with a nice Sub Woofer :) You can see it online at Sony's Website. This unit also does ALOT more than just YOUTUBE.

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Why is the number of clicks for each video so important? Do they have to reach a minimum amount to fulfull arrangements of the sponsoring or what?

Statistics is very important for all shows, TV, radio, YouTube, it tells the sponsors if it's worth investing in a show.

ananas1301

Crazy flyer/crasher :D
True, makes sense to me now :)

But I think that Flite Test will be fine on that point. It doesn´t seem that FT is decaying or so. It is still growing. Just look at this forum!

Windytech

I have a 120" home theater with an Epson HomeLite 8350 1080p HD Projector. I do have an Apple TV connected to my head unit, and get on YouTube through there to watch FliteTest on tha BIG screen.

photo.JPG

bmsweb

Site Moderator
Mainly the Computer but we also watch it on our LCD TV using the Apple TV or sometimes we watch it in the theatre room :)

John Campbell

WindyTech,

Great Pic... I use my 52" with Surround Sound... You should hear there background music on 15" Woofers and a 10" passive Sub

DSC_0029.JPG

Attachments

• DSC_0026.JPG
    DSC_0026.JPG
    53.2 KB · Views: 25

Windytech

@John Campbell - My home theater has a Klipsch 7.1 surround system. I'm not 100% sure what the woofer is, but it looks like a 10". It sounds nice, but I could definitely stand more bass....I think maybe it's because the "man cave" is so big and not closed in. It's a very open floor plan. Nice, however, NICE!

WombatControl

Certified DT foam addict
I chose other... I watch Flitetest on my iPad every Saturday morning while eating breakfast. It's like my adult version of Saturday morning cartoons. :) I've also watched on my iPhone, but I prefer having the larger screen for YouTube videos.

I've never tried watching Flitetest through my AppleTV, although now I'm thinking I may have to give that a try...

John Campbell

@John Campbell - My home theater has a Klipsch 7.1 surround system. I'm not 100% sure what the woofer is, but it looks like a 10". It sounds nice, but I could definitely stand more bass....I think maybe it's because the "man cave" is so big and not closed in. It's a very open floor plan. Nice, however, NICE!

In Feb I plan to go 7.1. Base is a good thing that really adds to movie or program. With 2 15 Woofers and a 10" Sub Woofer, it is a down deep feeling that can't be described. When I go 7.1 I have such an open room, that I am not sure of exactly where to put them, or how. My room is about 14 X 24 feet, so it is no small area.

John Campbell

I chose other... I watch Flitetest on my iPad every Saturday morning while eating breakfast. It's like my adult version of Saturday morning cartoons. :) I've also watched on my iPhone, but I prefer having the larger screen for YouTube videos.

I've never tried watching Flitetest through my AppleTV, although now I'm thinking I may have to give that a try...

You should definetly give the Apple TV A try.... I think it would be a good one.

John Campbell

I want a big sub, but I can't find a good one. Subs are the mothers of dubstep, you know!

They are had to find anymore, but if you can find one, get a Passive Subwoofer vs a Powered Sub. If you do have to get a powered sub, then make sure your amplifier supports it. Most of the ones manurfactured in the past 5 years do. Nice thing about passive is there is no adjustments to make and it always matches your system. Powered subwoofers you have to adjust via the amp.

John Campbell

OK, so the passive sub has it's own amplifier, right? and the powered one needs an amp...?

No! Passive subwoofer hooks in series with your main speakers. It utilizes the same speaker wires as your main speakers. Hook up is simple. Run your Left and Right Main Speaker wires to the input of the SubWoofer, then run Speaker Wire from the Output of you subwoofer to your main speakers. The Passive Subwoofer has a filter board that grabs the signal that it needs and sends the signal to the main speakers at the same time. Great working system. Fool Proof.