I need 10 switches on my flysky

sundown57

Legendary member
I'm trying to calibrate my transmitter for real flight. However, the ( finish) button is grayed out until I move all 10 functions. I have 5 set up but don't know how I can get 5 more. Anyone know how to do this? or a way to work around it.

whackflyer

Master member
Hmm, all I have to do on my DX6 is center my throttle and trims, make sure my switches are all in the same position and then just go push both the sticks to all 4 corners, cycle my gear and flap switches, and I'm good to go. Do you start with your throttle stick and trims centered on a fresh model profile?

sundown57

Legendary member
yes, I can get those 4 to work ok, throttle, elevator, aileron, and rudder. and I have throttle kill on the first switch and that activates 6 on real flight but I can't get 5 ,7, and 8 . I was also wrong, real fight only needs 8 switches not 10.

Attachments

• IMG_4914.JPG
    IMG_4914.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 0

Indy durtdigger

Elite member
Have you by chance tried pushing the corresponding keys on the keyboard for the channels you can't set with your TX? If your transmitter has fewer channels than the cal. wants you use key functions to toggle those features in place of switches on your transmitter.

This is from the manual.

"Many aircraft that are included with RealFlight, as well as user created aircraft, require 5, 6, 7 or even 8 channels to completely operate them effectively. Some radios have fewer channels. If you are flying with a radio that has fewer channels than the currently selected aircraft requires, you can use the keyboard. Channel 5 Key: Y Pressing Y will act like a two-position switch. Press the key to flip the switch to its opposite position. Channel 6 Key: U Pressing U will activate the knob to one extreme or the other, while holding the key down will slowly rotate the knob. Channel 7 Key: I Pressing I will act like a two-position switch. Press the key to flip the switch to its opposite position. RealFlight 9 RC Flight Simulator 59 Channel 8 Key: O Pressing O will act like a three-position switch. A quick press of the key will flip the switch to one extreme or the other, while holding the key down will place the switch to its center position. Channel 9 Key: J Pressing J will act like a two-position switch. Press the key to flip the switch to its opposite position."

Last edited:

sundown57

Legendary member
I did try keyboard, none of the keys worked. but what I did find is that when you go into aux switches on the transmitter it defaults to 6, giving you only 2 aux channels, you have to manually up it to 10. Also, I found out that in real fight , moving the levers and switches one time also does not work, you need to move them A LOT and rather fast. eventually the finish button will light up.

sundown57

Legendary member
it's helping me too. Plus getting together with the people on here in discord and playing in real flight has turned out to be a lot of fun.