Inductrix FPV+ Blades Flying off

Teddybear0409

So i just got the inductrix FPV+ for christmas and right off the bat two of the blades will fly off if i attempt Rolls or Flips or if i crash pretty hard. Other than the blades flying off I love the drone and this is my first time with FPV and am TOTALLY Addicted to it now. But i need help in finding if anyone else has had this problem and what has been done to fix this problem..

Bricks

Master member
It could be a bad set of props if I remember right the Inductrix props just push on. I have gotten bad props for my TinyWoop they push on and I have had new that did not fit tight enough not much to do but buy more props. Some have put a little glue on the motor shaft let it dry so the props fit tighter. It can help but usually does not last very long.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
You could try a dab of rubber cement and push the props on when that gets tacky. It should be soft enough to not hinder proper insertion yet be grippy enough to keep them in place better.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Ohh I forgot about potential for dirt and hair collection. I have taken normal paper and cut slips that fit half the circumference of worn screw holes and used that to tighten things. Might be able to get a little bit of paper in the hole leaving a bit outside to hold onto as you press the props on.. then you should be able to pull the remaining bit off once the props are seated.

PeterWhippy

This happened to me too. I got my inductrix fpv + as well but in november, and what i did was put a small dab of epoxy on the tip or the motor and let it dry with the prop on. Seemed to work! Before u do the first flight from that tho, try to move the motors before turning it on to break up anything that coulda spread :) happy flying!!