"Is it me or the plane?"

mybad

Is yours built from DTFB?

Mine is, and the total weight including the 17g battery is 203g total. The heavier the plane the faster it must fly.

I once tried flying mine in 10 mph winds and it was a handful. I had to reduce the rates to avoid over correcting. I have only flown the 3 channel so far.

I am using a GWS 5043 prop.

Hope that helps.

catainIIII

Here's my 2 cents

The tiny trainer was the first plane I build and maidened. A couple of things I would note that are salient to your situation:
1. With a 10kts wind, the tiny trainer is going to be a bear to fly. It will fly with some considerable effort, but it won't be fun. The difference between calm and 5 - 7 mph is night and day. The I almost gave up after I maidened my first tiny trainer because there was about a 7mph wind and no matter what I did the thing would not fly right. Took it back out one evening when it was calm, everything still trimmed just the same and it flew like a dream. So maybe you need a heavier plane...FT Explorer perhaps.
2. When I launch my tiny trainer, I do so a full throttle. It does make it climb "aggressively", almost to the point of stall but don't let that bother you, just force the nose over with some elevator and then power back to about 1/3 - 1/2 throttle. As soon as you pull the power back it will fly much better.
3. My third Tiny Trainer had a problem with the wing. It was hard to tell visually, but one side had a bit more dihedral and a slight twist that gave the end a higher angle of attack. No matter what I did, it always banked hard to one said and required full rudder input to fly straight. Eventually I realized I could move the entire wing over about 2 inches to compensate but that gave it some other strange flight characteristics that were not very good. I rebuilt the wing and it flew like a dream.

TLDR: I think in 10kts. you're going to struggle even with a perfectly trimmed plane.

mybad

3. My third Tiny Trainer had a problem with the wing. It was hard to tell visually, but one side had a bit more dihedral and a slight twist that gave the end a higher angle of attack. No matter what I did, it always banked hard to one said and required full rudder input to fly straight. Eventually I realized I could move the entire wing over about 2 inches to compensate but that gave it some other strange flight characteristics that were not very good. I rebuilt the wing and it flew like a dream.

Yes. Something might be amiss with the OPs wing.

My grandson and I built a TT at FLITE FEST and it flew great, until he tripped and fell on it. The wing had a noticeable crease in it but looked good otherwise. Well, that was enough damage to end up with a poorly flying plane that behaved much like yours. Back home I printed a set of plans and scratch built a new wing and we have a good flying plane again.

Rockin Robbins

Control surface are moving in correct direction, prop with numbers to front and spinning CCW, and I dont know how to calibrate an ESC. I have a similar problem when I tried to maiden my Parkzone Radian. It's like the Earth is pulling the model to the ground.

A similar problem with the Radian means it's pilot error. A video would get you sorted out in about five minutes. The Earth IS pulling the model to the ground. Gravity sucks you know....;););)

Hey, what kind of wind are you trying to fly in?