Solved Jumper T12 set up problems

IanSR

Sorry no photos but the crystal I took off had XP1600 or XP16.00 on it, the one I replaced it with had no markings on, it was ripped out a Syma x5

Reactions: FDS

Skibum1996

I have cracked the safe mode switch, I now have all 3 flight modes working.
I started again from scratch, I had been confused by how Open TX labels it’s functions, I will put a write up on how to bind and set up the Sport Cub S which will cover the other UMX micros with Safe.
I have also cracked the panic switch.
Thanks to all who contributed, each part helped me get my head around what is going on.
how?

Chubbs8a

Hello any chance you can make a video or an in depth post (with screenshots) on how to do this for the sport cub s ? I just recieved my Jumper T16 and am new to setting up a horizon plane through opentx. Any help is appreciated, thank you
I have cracked the safe mode switch, I now have all 3 flight modes working.
I started again from scratch, I had been confused by how Open TX labels it’s functions, I will put a write up on how to bind and set up the Sport Cub S which will cover the other UMX micros with Safe.
I have also cracked the panic switch.
Thanks to all who contributed, each part helped me get my head around what is going on.

Reactions: FDS

FDS

Elite member
Replied to your message. Video added to my filming schedule. There isn’t another one anywhere so I really should get it done.