Just a thank you

Bigdaddy7823

I wanted to say thank you to the FliteTest team. I have always wanted RC aircraft but was too apprehensive to get involved. Your YouTube channel and other media gave me the confidence to give it a try. Although still very new and the weather not cooperating, the few flights my sons and I have had have been a blast. I hope to see you continue to succeed and show the community how easy it is to fly (and surprisingly build). Again thank you and good luck.

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
Welcome to the forums! My experience with my own son and getting into RC flying via Flite Test is very similar. The forums are a great resource for you to use throughout your journey. Glad to have you here.

gabrielete

The same here. Lots of years ago I had a bad exerience with a two channel plane. Broke on the first launch. I was totally off the hobby. Now thanks to this guys I have succesfully built a plane way cooler and way cheaper and fly it... all by myself. It’s been an incredibly rewarding experience. Thnx a lot!

desert wings

Foam Fan
My son and I had a similarly good experience getting into the Hobby with Flight Test. After 2.5 years we are still loving it, with a mixture of scratchbuilt planes, store bought planes, and a good local flying club.

Capt_Beavis

Posted a thousand or more times
I started out with little Syma copters and found flite test while looking for info. There is no way I would have made the leap into airplanes without FT.