just opened up a box and....

John Campbell

just recieved a box from HK (this is normal lol) and I opened it up and step one is to make sure everything I have ordered is acounted for, everything is acounted for but theres one more box in the package, it had a 1350mah 20c Zippy-K in it, I did not order this. (its funny cause i've been wanting to try one of the Zippy-K series batteries.

what would you do? (I am going to keep my mouth shut and keep it more then likely)

Sounds like a gift... They givith to some and taketh away from others :) They have been giving away different things if you have the weight available. All I have received is a pack of turnigy stickers.

bubblegoose

Ready to Help
I got about 4 turnigy sticker/badges at the end of last year which was pretty cool.

I'd say keep the battery and just do nothing.

I'm still waiting for a package that was meant to be here in January... Every time I say something, they just keep closing the ticket and marking it as resolved. The problem being (I think) is that the package that they sent me (with the tracking number they gave me) showed up as being delivered and signed for (by someone in a different city). So, they either gave me the wrong tracking number, or they for some reason put the wrong label on the box :S. And it was nothing I needed asap, but it was still a $140 order. That they have just swept under the rug, and don't seem to want to know about. I just wish there was some way I could escalate it with them, to try and get it fixed. Because I dont want to place the order again, in the off chance I get the parts in the near future (if "shock horror" they fix their mistake) and be stuck with $140 worth of stuff I no longer need.

Last edited: