Latecomers to the FT party...

Jugsy

Hi All!

For those of you like me who found FT after it had been running for years, it can be a bit intimidating and confusing deciding what to read or watch and in what order. Once I'd finished the beginner series, I felt like the YouTube experience was a bit disjointed - I didn't have the dedication to watch everything oldest-newest, and after clearing the first page of Most Popular videos I found myself clicking around randomly, accidentally re watching things and jumping around which broke any kind of chronological flow the episodes had.

I recently started listening to all the podcasts (yes, from Episode 1) in the background while I'm at my job and have found them to be an awesome way to catch up on the history and progression of Flite Test. Because of the casual format, you can get through a lot more hours of content than watching videos or reading articles, which usually require your undivided attention. Not only do the podcasts give you insight in to the inner workings of FT, but the team constantly refer to other FT content (including community produced content!) so you don't miss any of the memorable and hugely useful videos and articles. I cannot believe the quantity of products and knowledge I would've missed out on if I skipped some of the early podcasts. I don't know if any of the team will see this, but thank you so much for dedicating your hearts and souls to the hobby and the community.

TL;DR Listen to the podcasts, they'll catch you up on FT history and the must-see/read content!

http://flitetest.com/podcasts

Welcome to the Forum, Jugsy! All of the Flite Test episodes are great; you'll probably end up seeing 99% of them :D. What you watch also depends on what you're into.

themajik1

Monkey/Bear Poker
Mentor
Jugsy,

Thanks for including our community produced podcasts! We are just 3 crazy guys that love what the company is about, but just as important is the community itself! This community is one of the best things that has happened to me and I am grateful and proud to be a part of it. I now have some of my best friends that I would have never known because of Flite Test and the things that they have done. We are all here to help and be helped and it doesn't get any better than that!

Welcome to the community, and I look forward to seeing you on the forums!

Mike Finley!