Lemon rx

skymaster

Elite member
Does any one know what the difference between the Lemon receiver LM0027 and the LM0034 . neve used a lemon rx .
greatly appreciate any info thanks.

sprzout

Knower of useless information
Mentor
Does any one know what the difference between the Lemon receiver LM0027 and the LM0034 . neve used a lemon rx .
greatly appreciate any info thanks.

The LM0034 has diversity, meaning that both antennas are used for signal reception, creating less of a chance of dropping the signal. Spend the couple bucks extra for the diversity, if you can; it's worth it.

skymaster

Elite member
you think it can handle the FT X-29. I got to maiden this plane or i will go nuts. built it during the winter. or should i use a spektrum receiver?

sprzout

Knower of useless information
Mentor
you think it can handle the FT X-29. I got to maiden this plane or i will go nuts. built it during the winter. or should i use a spektrum receiver?

It should work fine, but I would definitely go with the LM0034 with diversity over the LM0029. The Spektrum 4 channel is $30, vs what, $16 for the Lemon? And it's a foam plane, so...

I've got an LM0029 in my Nano Goblin, and it works pretty good, but I have to remember to hold the radio up better for transmission to it.