Looking for a quality PLA at a reasonable price

alan0043

Hi Everyone,

A little update. I did order 2 rolls of PLA + from the eSun store last night ( Saturday ). I have black and orange coming. The total cost was $43.98 with free shipping. This seemed to be a better deal then Amazon. This is going to be interesting. :)

FlamingRCAirplanes

Elite member
Hi Everyone,

A little update. I did order 2 rolls of PLA + from the eSun store last night ( Saturday ). I have black and orange coming. The total cost was $43.98 with free shipping. This seemed to be a better deal then Amazon. This is going to be interesting. :)
Sweet! We get it from gigaparts for 21$ a roll.

Davidyrne

HATCHBOX 1.75mm Black PLA what i use for my ender 3 printer.
With a calibrated printer, my prints come out near perfect when I use this PLA. I have purchased this other brands and have had no issues with layer adhesion and wet filament, but never with Hatchbox.

Last edited:

Inq

Elite member
Just plain old PLA (Creality) but have never seen a better price. $12.99 per 1 kg spool.

https://www.cabletiesandmore.com/search?str=PLA

It is a really good base price. Having been used to the free shipping on most Amazon, eBay and Microcenter, I was about to pull the trigger on some of this... then the shipping popped up. On one roll, it was nearly $10 to my location. If I bought 10, it was down to $1.80 per roll... Still a very good price, but I don't think I'd ever use 10 rolls. Now ABS I go through like candy, but they didn't have a sale on that.

I'm still looking for sales on ABS like I last got at 10 rolls for $99.

luvmy40

Elite member
I just ordered some PLA @ $13.00/kilo from TEMU. I'll report on how well it prints when I get it it. It's Easy Threed brand.
BTW, I ordered an Easy Threed K1 printer for my grandson from TEMU as well. It's small. 100mmx 100mmx 100mm build area non heated bed. It was $75.00 USD delivered. I'll report on that as well.