Looking For People (and questions)

hunterisbest18

So my friend and I are starting (already started) a YouTube channel Called Century Flight. We are planning on doing some reviews and fun/cool videos but need help. We are looking for people to help with camera and audio and other stuff. If anyone is interested let me know!

DharanFlyer

Might I suggest that you add more info? Location, link to channel (couldn't find on a search), and a little more context? For example what is "fun/cool" in your eyes? Could mean anything really just take the difference in approach from Flite Test and Rotor Riot. Both are fun/cool but in very different ways.

And forgive me for asking but what age range are you and your friend in? Just would be uncomfortable if I, for example, volunteered and showed up and you were extremely young (read 18 and less).

hunterisbest18

lol yeah makes sense. Im 18 and my friend is 14. and he acts older than he is but he actually wants to make it good. Im in Kingston Ontario area and fun things like experiments. I will have to think of stuff like that to do but we are not yet at the stage to start atm. probably another week and we should be getting going and I have to think of some ideas