Master Series Builds, Past Present and Future.

Niez13

Elite member
aah sooo i have a Question..... has any one here built the 13th squadron stuka?
if so how did it go together? and what ease of flying did it have. on a scale of 1 to 5
My Stuka is definitely on the side of challenging builds, but is very rewarding. The Stuka has such a thick wing chord which creates great flying characteristics. It flies super slow, but with all of the prop clearance it has a ton of power. I'd say its a five on the scale :). I'd be more than happy to help you with any questions you have on the build if you decide to build one.

Matthewdupreez

Legendary member
My Stuka is definitely on the side of challenging builds, but is very rewarding. The Stuka has such a thick wing chord which creates great flying characteristics. It flies super slow, but with all of the prop clearance it has a ton of power. I'd say its a five on the scale :). I'd be more than happy to help you with any questions you have on the build if you decide to build one.
awesome i will def build it

Niez13

Elite member
With the 13th squadron zero that I built I thought of it as the artist's zero. The FT zero is more of a beginner-ish plane that somewhat resembles a zero
That's exactly what I was going for. I usually recommend people to build the FT versions of the airplane I have first, if they are a less experienced builder. I tend to favor to try and cram as much scale detail as possible into each design without thinking to far into the build experience. John has found the perfect balance of scale and repeatability which drastically helps first time master series builders. And they are getting more scale and repeatable as time goes on!

Matthewdupreez

Legendary member
That's exactly what I was going for. I usually recommend people to build the FT versions of the airplane I have first, if they are a less experienced builder. I tend to favor to try and cram as much scale detail as possible into each design without thinking to far into the build experience. John has found the perfect balance of scale and repeatability which drastically helps first time master series builders. And they are getting more scale and repeatable as time goes on!
Awesome!!! Can't wait!
woa hang on are those planes your designs? if so amazing job

2jujube7

If we are still suggesting stuff, I'd recommend the Scaled Composites Ares. A Rutan design, it was essentially a Warthog with a canard. :LOL:Here's a quick pic off of Google:

1613696164974.png

AussieBison

John already has an awesome and scale A-10 though. I'll have to see about the Carbon Cub and Cirrus. I've always liked those planes, theres just a lot already on the list.:LOL:
could we know some of the planes that are “on the list”?? ;) For some of us, plans are like movies... we can’t wait for them to be released.. 😂