Matek F765-WING/ Inav idk HELP!

LitterBug

Techno Nut
Looks like you have your ESC protocol set to Standard, I would change that to D-shot unless your ESC doesn't support it. You will get better FC to ESC interactions.

Do you have FPV wired up to the FC? can you check your googles to see what warnings are showing up? might tell you why it isn't enabling.
His ESC doesn't support it.

CarolineTyler

Legendary member
oh...... then I would then get a better ESC ;)
Most planes don't use dshot, as there's no need to manage the motor speed so closely. Quadcopters need accurate speed control as the control of prop rotation is all they have to fly with.

Last edited:

TinkerJoe

oh...... then I would then get a better ESC ;)
So I swaped this one in yesterday Just to see if a different esc would solve the problems, It did not. And I'm now running one-shot 125 and tried standard as well.

Attachments

• 16183454838604677734242618397593.jpg
    16183454838604677734242618397593.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0

JasonK

Participation Award Recipient
Mo
Most planes don't use dshot, as there's no need to manage the motor speed so closely. Quadcopters need accurate speed control as the control of prop rotation is all they have to fly with.
I suppose, I would just rather use the dshot anyways as it gets rid of the "analog" signal.. also the first iNav setup I was doing needed that control.

TinkerJoe

All right guys so I hoked up my vtx to see what warnings it was giving me, "not able to arm" "throttle is not low". I tried dropping the throttle trim just to try to get around it quick. it did not work. I cannot find it on Inav how to adjust the numbers I'm assuming it's in the CLI? Let me know, thanks in advance!

JasonK

Participation Award Recipient
All right guys so I hoked up my vtx to see what warnings it was giving me, "not able to arm" "throttle is not low". I tried dropping the throttle trim just to try to get around it quick. it did not work. I cannot find it on Inav how to adjust the numbers I'm assuming it's in the CLI? Let me know, thanks in advance!

your using spectrum -> which doesn't send full 1000-2000 for full stick deflection, you want to go into your radio settings and change the travel to 125%.

functions -> servo setup ->travel
and set the throttle travel to 125/125 (if you center the throttle before doing this, it will let you do both together, else you will have to move your throttle around to set both)
you should do this for _all_ of your channels to get full resolution to the flight controller.

TinkerJoe

your using spectrum -> which doesn't send full 1000-2000 for full stick deflection, you want to go into your radio settings and change the travel to 125%.

functions -> servo setup ->travel
and set the throttle travel to 125/125 (if you center the throttle before doing this, it will let you do both together, else you will have to move your throttle around to set both)
you should do this for _all_ of your channels to get full resolution to the flight controller.
Still same throttle not low enough message