• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Mentor nomination thread.

PsyBorg

Fly Angry
Mentor
Bout time you two got tagged. No get ta work!!! Theres a lot of threads in the Kwad Share section needing your attentions!

Seriously guys well deserved the both of you. A good portipn of what I pass on came from what you guys post and or have taught me with my fixed wing noobish non flying self.

Now which one if you is buyin the beer?

DamoRC

Mentor
I'd like to nominate the following as mentors.

@Chuppster - always a positive attitude which is maintained with even the most challenging problems

@Merv - again, someone who is providing useful advice and guidance to members and won't let go of a problem until he has helped a member solve it.

@d8veh - new to the FY forum but seems to be an old hand at RC and building up the post count fast (each filled with great advice).

Seconders?

DamoRC

I'd like to nominate the following as mentors.

@Chuppster - always a positive attitude which is maintained with even the most challenging problems

@Merv - again, someone who is providing useful advice and guidance to members and won't let go of a problem until he has helped a member solve it.

@d8veh - new to the FY forum but seems to be an old hand at RC and building up the post count fast (each filled with great advice).

Seconders?

DamoRC
I am honored by your nomination! Mentor tag or not, I will strive to help all who I can as much as I can! This is a wonderful place to be and I love being a part of it.