Micro 1s EDF Cartoon USS Enterprise (NCC-1701)

Silver Surfer FPV

My attempt at building a small EDF Enterprise after seeing some a bigger RC prop version of the Enterprise flying on Youtube. Got all the pieces cut and started building. Using the same receiver and EDF combo as the previous 1s Flerken build. Cartoon version so the scale doesn't really matter just has to look like the Enterprise, which isn't that hard since she has a unique look anyways.
IMG_6192.JPG
IMG_6197.jpg
IMG_6199.jpg
IMG_6206.jpg
IMG_6208.jpg

Silver Surfer FPV

Early start, good weather today then rain for the next three days! Got the receiver installed and tested, made a token bridge for the dome, made some minor cosmetic changes then painted and decaled. I assume the CG is forward of the receiver so going to install the battery all the way forward. Taking my portable hot glue gun for field repairs since she'll be crashing a few times before I figure out how she wants to be flown.
IMG_6183.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_6184.jpg
    IMG_6184.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6188.jpg
    IMG_6188.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6189.jpg
    IMG_6189.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 0

FishbonesAir

My attempt at building a small EDF Enterprise after seeing some a bigger RC prop version of the Enterprise flying on Youtube. Got all the pieces cut and started building. Using the same receiver and EDF combo as the previous 1s Flerken build. Cartoon version so the scale doesn't really matter just has to look like the Enterprise, which isn't that hard since she has a unique look anyways. View attachment 224666 View attachment 224667 View attachment 224668 View attachment 224669 View attachment 224670
Where are you getting your tiny EDF units?