Help! Micro Power System

NicCf1

Hey guys. With the new FRIA law taking effect soon, I'm trying to find a micropower system for mini planes. I'm thinking about making planes about as big as the Sport Cub S2. Does anyone know of a power system that comes with everything I need to fly a Microplane below $75?

Crazed Scout Pilot

I have for a long time been looking for a Micropower system. I have come up short. I suggest looking around bangood for a small micro plane and then find replacement parts for that plane.

NicCf1

I have for a long time been looking for a Micropower system. I have come up short. I suggest looking around bangood for a small micro plane and then find replacement parts for that plane.
I would do that but Banggod says it will arrive in 2 months. By that time my local flying field will have switched to outside.

Crazed Scout Pilot

Yea I can’t believe I hadn’t remembered that. But in my honest opinion I never had great success with the ft ez pack. That being said I always flew outside and I had the old version of the ez pack.

LitterBug

Techno Nut
I just had a thought..... I have been looking for bushed motor ESCs for micro power systems and finding they are hard to find and not cheap. Why not use the electronics out of a dead servo? I have a few with crushed gears, bent shafts, etc, but the motors and controllers are good.

In theory should be able to use them as single or bi-directional based on the potentiometer position....