Middleman trader Needed "Help"

Jnr Kuzi

Hi guys,
how are you? I Hope you are all doing good and all is well with you.
As for me, its not that great.
Well as you know, 2months ago i ran a crowdfunding campaign on rockethub and i was going to use the funds to buy equipment and Gear to help me teach more people about the rc hobby right here in my country zambia.
After the campaign failed, the guys at rockethub got there share and offered to pay me the remainder through paypal and i agreed. So i signed and set it up properly, linked it up with my visa card and everything was perfect.
So after giving them my paypal email "akuzikejnr@gmail.com" they kept on trying to pay me and kept failing for about 4weeks till i found out that only 2 african countries are allowed to recieve payments on paypal in africa (south africa & kenya)
they later told me to find an alternative and that they would pay me as soon as i did (on paypal).
So i have come to this forum to kindly ask if someone who is in a country that can recieve paypal payment.
Please create a paypal account, so i can tell the rockethub people to pay you. Then you can buy this set of motors and keep all the remaining money "after selecting the cheapest shipping method"
i really need your help guys.
Please come through for me and help me out.I beg of you
thank you.

This the motor link : https://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking...t_w_CW_and_CCW_Threaded_Shafts_4pcs_box_.html

Jnr Kuzi

Goodmorning joshua.
Yes that is exactly what im asking for,But for now, i have frozen this request because i have just recieve an email stating that they have innitiated western union payment.
So we'll see how that goes. If it is successful, i'll be glad. If not, i'll be damned.

Thank you