Mighty Mini Scout

IcedStorm777

Ok so if you only want 3 servos than i could do $5 for one servo and then 1 9 gram and the 30w ESC for the other three servos. Let me know if that works with yall.

CustomRCMods

Elite member
Ok would you be willing to trade two 9 gram servos and the 30w esc or do you think just one 9g and the 30w is fair? Thanks!

@CustomRCMods unless you want 4 servos, I would pay $5 for one of the servos since I need one for my mustang.

ok @The Hangar I see you sliding in with that steal.

Yeah sounds about right, i’d do just the ESC for 3, and 2 9g servos added to it if I can get all 4 up to you...

I was looking for 4 for one of my projects but I understand if The Hangars offer seems better.

Here’s the ESC. comes blank with no connectors (besides the rx lead)
image.jpg

IcedStorm777

Ok so in case anyone is still interested in trading i have a UMX whipit, a UMX mig-15, a couple of small BLADE helicopters, a gremlin, and lots of parts that i would be willing to trade. I am looking for...

Nano Goblin, UMX planes, FT planes, FMS-PC21, FPV cameras (specifically Runcams), and the Freewing F-104.

If you are interested in any of that PLEASE D'm me for more info.

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
ok @The Hangar I see you sliding in with that steal.

Yeah sounds about right, i’d do just the ESC for 3, and 2 9g servos added to it if I can get all 4 up to you...

I was looking for 4 for one of my projects but I understand if The Hangars offer seems better.

Here’s the ESC. comes blank with no connectors (besides the rx lead)
View attachment 167116
I actually found another servo that I forgot about so if you want the 4th, go for it!

whackflyer

Master member
@IcedStorm777 are you looking for any electronics? I have an original Emax C pack (2215/10 1100kv, 30a Emax ESC) floating around. I'm interested in the gremlin. What shape is it in? Does it have a receiver in it? A camera/vtx?

IcedStorm777

@IcedStorm777 are you looking for any electronics? I have an original Emax C pack (2215/10 1100kv, 30a Emax ESC) floating around. I'm interested in the gremlin. What shape is it in? Does it have a receiver in it? A camera/vtx?

I have the electronics from a partially disassembled Gremlin. I believe everything works but i am not positive. If you are interested i can do some testing and send some pictures. I am not looking for any electronics right now but am mostly looking for UMX planes, FT planes, or just planes.

whackflyer

Master member
I have the electronics from a partially disassembled Gremlin. I believe everything works but i am not positive. If you are interested i can do some testing and send some pictures. I am not looking for any electronics right now but am mostly looking for UMX planes, FT planes, or just planes.
Ok thanks. I guess I'll pass for now. I really need a Gremlin or a 2s Tinyhawk tho!