Millennium Flerken(first build need help)

Alstrox

So I go the millennium Flerken and power bundle were all the electronics except receiver are include but the motor bullets do not fit the esc bullets. Shouldn’t I have gotten ones that already fit each other? What should I do?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0

Shurik-1960

1.Take a soldering iron and solder 3 wires in pairs, temporarily isolate them from each other.2.Connect the receiver + regulator to the battery and check the correct rotation of the motor. 3.If the rotation is incorrect, change any pair of wires. Isolate and check the correct rotation. 4. Insulate the soldering points with heat shrink or insulating tape. 5. Have fun flying the model. P.S. I have refused to connect the engine to the regulator through the motor bullets for 10 years: there were crashes due to contact disconnection and oxidation.

Alstrox

1.Take a soldering iron and solder 3 wires in pairs, temporarily isolate them from each other.2.Connect the receiver + regulator to the battery and check the correct rotation of the motor. 3.If the rotation is incorrect, change any pair of wires. Isolate and check the correct rotation. 4. Insulate the soldering points with heat shrink or insulating tape. 5. Have fun flying the model. P.S. I have refused to connect the engine to the regulator through the motor bullets for 10 years: there were crashes due to contact disconnection and oxidation.
so I would remove the current bullets on the esc and then test rotation of the motor then solder them together and put heat shrink?

Mr NCT

Site Moderator
So I go the millennium Flerken and power bundle were all the electronics except receiver are include but the motor bullets do not fit the esc bullets. Shouldn’t I have gotten ones that already fit each other? What should I do?
It looks like the motor wires don't have connectors on them. Did you buy that straight from FT? If so call or email their customer service.

Merv

Site Moderator
Staff member
There are 3mm connectiors & 3.5mm ones. Not sure who though that was a good idea. I can't tell them apart just by looking. I made a decision to just use one size & I don't even remember which one I chose, I just bought a bag full of them. Now whenever I get something new, the first thing I do is test the connectiors to see if they are the correct size for me. If not, I'll switch them out. This makes field much easier, just swap out the failed component & keep on flying.